Monday, June 15, 2009

Agatha at 9 months



Agatha had her 9-month check-up today (even though she's already halfway to 10 months).  She is healthy and wonderful, weighing 19 pounds and measuring 28 inches, a tallish (70%) and slimish (50%) girl.  In the last week she has really been working on getting mobile, and there were two milestones today: when I went into her room to get her this morning, she was standing up in the crib; and, I saw her actually crawl a couple of "steps" this afternoon, not just slide and scoot around on her bottom.  She remains a super-happy, cheerful and adaptable child.  We messed with her nap schedule many times on the trip, and she always remained cheerful and then went right to sleep, even if it was an hour or more late.  She's making lots of noises now, blowing raspberries and saying "mamamama" and "dadadada" and all sorts of wonderful things.  She's also a good yogi-- I think that's Bridge Pose she's doing in the photo above.  She had almost done a Wheel a moment earlier (that's where you put your hands by your ears and arch up your back).  

3 comments:

Bernie said...

I can't believe how much Aggie changed in just ten days! She is such a delightful, happy beautiful little girl! I'm so fortunate to be just around the corner!

Jenny said...

Z and A seem to be following the same growth patterns! Cute pics.

GRP said...

Your trip stories are great and yes, you are very fortunate. Agatha is a beautiful, happy girl and there is very little at nine months that beats "beautiful and happy." Take care and keep writing these interesting blogs. I feel as though I know your children and even far more about you. Love, Auntie Grace