Monday, April 6, 2009

Curse of the Blogspot



No sooner did I push the "publish" button on my last post bragging about Agatha's good sleep than she woke up screaming.  I did resettle her after a couple of tries and she slept through till 4:30 am, but then she was up again for good at 5:30 am Sunday.  What's more, there was NO NAPPING on Sunday (well, only about 30 minutes for each nap, which is as good as nothing). What the heck?!?!  By the end of the day, I concluded it had to be teething.  She's the right age, and was as cheerful as she could be when she was awake, but something was disturbing her sleep.  It's not a cold or ear infection, so I think it must be a tooth coming in, even though I can't see or feel anything.  We had the same sleep pattern last night, and this morning she really didn't want to nap, even though she was so tired.  After a couple of tries and about 10 minutes of fussing, she did fall asleep for her morning nap, thank goodness.  I've forgotten how bad teething can be-- holy heck!  Just when you think you're getting into the clear...

Here are some early morning pictures, playing with Agatha's ugly plastic thing (which was Henry's ugly plastic thing) that they both love.  Note Henry's fake smile.  

No comments: