I understand that it has been a pain (or impossible) to leave comments on this blog. I've tinkered with the settings to try and fix that. Please leave a comment and let me know if it's any better!
As you probably noticed, I gave comments on your recent postings and it was easy & seamless! Before it was hard or even impossible. I think I need to let t he others know how easy it is. I know Jill has complained about having problems posting.
3 comments:
As you probably noticed, I gave comments on your recent postings and it was easy & seamless! Before it was hard or even impossible. I think I need to let t he others know how easy it is. I know Jill has complained about having problems posting.
Much better- these are the comment settings we use too. I will comment more because I know how much I crave comments on our blog too!
Thanks, ladies!
Post a Comment