Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Five Months

Agatha is five months old today!  She is such a happy, sweet-tempered girl.  (Except when she has trouble with her digestion.)  She giggles and squeals and loves to be outside and look around at the world.  She is doing great with her napping, settling down to sleep by herself and taking two good naps a day.  Last night she slept 12 hours with only two wake-ups to nurse.  We've started giving her some rice cereal since she seems so interested in food, but she's not as voracious as her brother was, either with food or nursing.  But then, probably 99% of the population is more low-key and easy-going than Henry!  She really, really loves people, too.  She loves for anyone to talk to and smile at her, and really engages with people (also different from her brother, as I remember it).  We are blessed with our beautiful girl.  

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Five months already! I loved reading what was new with Agatha. I'm glad she is doing so well and I look forward to seeing y'all soon. In the meantime I'd love to see her latest photo.