Amelia- Grace has a photo of the extended Rauser family at a park when you were about 3 or 4, and Agatha is your spitting image! It's a great photo- the fashions (especially Uncle Tim's are to die for). I love the photo of the two of you together in this post, too. Happy end of summer!
Wonderful photos of your outing at Dutch Wonderland! It seems that y'all had a great time! So nice that it is close by and that there are so many rides for younger children.
I'm trying to remember the photo Jenny referred to, but I can't. I'll have to ask Grace.
The photo I think is the one taken at Elk Grove Park on the island. Amelia and Eric were little guys, Tim had boots on, very tall, I had on a very short black (polyester, no doubt) dress on--we were quite the family. I am sure you remember the "photo shoot," Bernie. I have a copy of this, but I think we all got copies. Anyway, Agatha does look very, very much like Amelia did then. All freat photos, Amelia, of your family adventures. Love, Auntie Grace
3 comments:
Amelia- Grace has a photo of the extended Rauser family at a park when you were about 3 or 4, and Agatha is your spitting image! It's a great photo- the fashions (especially Uncle Tim's are to die for). I love the photo of the two of you together in this post, too. Happy end of summer!
Wonderful photos of your outing at Dutch Wonderland! It seems that y'all had a great time! So nice that it is close by and that there are so many rides for younger children.
I'm trying to remember the photo Jenny referred to, but I can't. I'll have to ask Grace.
The photo I think is the one taken at Elk Grove Park on the island. Amelia and Eric were little guys, Tim had boots on, very tall, I had on a very short black (polyester, no doubt) dress on--we were quite the family. I am sure you remember the "photo shoot," Bernie. I have a copy of this, but I think we all got copies. Anyway, Agatha does look very, very much like Amelia did then. All freat photos, Amelia, of your family adventures. Love, Auntie Grace
Post a Comment