We had a lovely, normal, calm weekend-- no trips, fundraisers, or anything weird. Divine! Here I am making ricotta gnocchi on Sunday-- also pretty divine. This coming weekend I'm off to Chicago, but that's our last big event of the fall. Life is settling down and we are enjoying it.
All of your glass jars on the open shelves please me. I love opening my pantry and seeing all of the rows of glass jars of grains and dry goods. It's the little things...
3 comments:
All of your glass jars on the open shelves please me. I love opening my pantry and seeing all of the rows of glass jars of grains and dry goods. It's the little things...
Looking good, Rauser/Clapper family-apples, children, cooking--all fall, all good. Love, Auntie Grace
Love the pictures in the orchard and the kitchen!
All are happy, busy and fruitful-
All in a good weekend!
Love you,
Kirsti
Post a Comment