Sunday, March 15, 2009
Urpy
Henry woke up from his nap yesterday with a fever, and then vomited in our bed (yuck!) while watching his movie before bed. The fever held on all day today, although he didn't puke anymore. He did manage to eat a little banana and applesauce and a few tater tots. Our best guess is food poisoning from some dirty raspberries that he ate in the car on the way home from the store, but who knows. We finally choked some Tylenol down him this evening and hope that he is better in the morning. So sad! He is actually so sweet when he's sick like this. Just wants to cuddle and tell us how much he loves us. But I hope tomorrow he's back to his usual deviltry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too! I miss his "Guess what" statements. I'm glad you got some tylenol down him. Hopefully that will help him sleep tonight.
Post a Comment