So far, I've played these videos four times! I love them both. Henry is so cool reading his book and Miss Agatha is priceless singing "God Bless America"! I also love Henry's comment in the background that she forgot a bit!
Ethel Merman has nothing on Agatha--that projection--who needs microphones!! Singing is great, keep it up, Agatha. It will see you through all sorts of good and bad times. Love, Auntie Grace
4 comments:
So far, I've played these videos four times! I love them both. Henry is so cool reading his book and Miss Agatha is priceless singing "God Bless America"! I also love Henry's comment in the background that she forgot a bit!
My favorite line is "To the prairies, white with foam!"
Ethel Merman has nothing on Agatha--that projection--who needs microphones!! Singing is great, keep it up, Agatha. It will see you through all sorts of good and bad times. Love, Auntie Grace
Great stuff -- you will treasure these! (Not that you don't already!)
Post a Comment