Sunday, November 7, 2010

I like mermaids

I like mermaids.
-You do?
Yeah. They're kinda dusty.
-Dusty?
Yeah. They're dusty to eat. They're kinda dirty.
-To eat?
Yeah. I don't like to eat them. Daddy likes them. Daddy likes to eat them.
-He does?
Yeah. I like to hold them in my hand.
I like doggies.
-You do?
Yeah. They're kinda like... special.
I like horses. I like them to ride. Not to ride-- to pull my wagon.
-You prefer to ride in the wagon?
No, I like to SIT on the horses.
I like bunnies.
-Yes, they're nice.
They're nice to eat! I eat them! I like bunnies to eat!

4 comments:

Bernie said...

I assume that was Aggie's conversation! Did you figure out what the Mermaids were? I loved reading the whole conversation - what a delight she is.

GRP said...

Was that Agatha? Aunite Grace

Amelia Rauser said...

No, that was Michael! (heh heh)
That was bedtime conversation last night. Everything she saw in the book, she had to tell me how and why she liked it.

Kirsti and Tim said...

I could of sworn Tim was telling me the EXACT same things he liked! He likes to eat little green bears, too.
Kirsti
p.s. Did you know that my word verification this evening was "berni?" Close enough!