There have just been too many blog-worthy moments with Henry lately-- so many I've felt overwhelmed and haven't posted anything. So, here's just an impressionistic stab at a few items:
At the dentist yesterday, they had in the waiting room a large model of a lighthouse with a tv inside that was showing "Ratatouille." "Mom, why isn't it showing a movie about a lighthouse?"
Having just learned about foghorns (triggered by the lighthouse), he said in one of his epic filibusters, "Mom, I'm the lighthouse guy, and I was having lunch and it was a foggy day and I didn't turn the foghorn on so the boats all crashed and we needed to recycle them so a garbage truck came and..."
"Mom, when I'm four can I do the big work at school?" When asked which work he was particularly looking forward to, he said, "The big work that Owen does. He does big, big work with the continents."
"Mom, is it a school day today?" When informed that school would resume tomorrow, he replied, "but I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment